Please click on the images below for a
- To increase the local awareness for IMA and the CMA
- To increase the number of CMA's to 250 by the end of
2013 and assist all CMA's in their professional
- Full compliance with IMA's ethical standards.
- Focus on Continuing Professional Development.
- Cooperation and Assistance in the Local CMA Network.
Become a Member|
Expand Your Network!|
Open Doors of Opportunity!|
Increase Your Worth with |
IMA Global Online Communities
Please note: These are the
IMA groups, managed by IMA Communications.
*IMA is not responsible for the
opinions and information posted on this site by
others. To ensure the best possible experience for
all community members, IMA prohibits postings that
are defamatory, abusive, offensive or illegal in
nature, or that jeopardize confidentiality of CMA
exam content. IMA reserves the right to remove posts
that violate the above policy and terminate
subscribers from this group.