IMA Turkey Chapter
Represent IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) in the Turkey region, promote their activities, and create a network for Accounting & Finance professionals in our country.
To be the leading resource for developing, connecting, and supporting Turkey’s best accountants and financial professionals in the business. To achieve this, we endeavor to:
- Provide best-in-class certification—the CMA—for critical internal financial management responsibilities, including planning, budgeting, business reporting, decision analysis, and risk management
- Support members’ career development through access to an active professional community, continuing education, valuable information, and resources
- Support members and their organizations in driving business performance by promoting the highest ethical standards for internal financial management practices
Building successful careers and organizations require the ability to rise above shifting business landscapes. At IMA, we are pleased to support the journey.
IMA’s mission is to provide a forum for research, practice development, education, knowledge sharing, and advocacy of the highest ethical and best business practices in management accounting and finance.
We do this by:
- Offering our prestigious credential—the CMA®—with a proven return on investment
- Building a professional network that provides career resources and contacts to last a lifetime
- Creating CPE-eligible education programs that improve industry knowledge and leadership potential
- Giving voice to the profession with insightful and timely journals and newsletters
- Serving as a thought leader in cutting-edge research and industry best practices
- Advocating for the profession in a challenging regulatory environment
To carry out this mission, we align our organization along with these five Global Core Values:
- Respect for the Individual
- Passion for Serving Members
- Highest Standards of Integrity and Trust
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Teaming to Achieve
Highlights about Turkey Chapter
- Established in 2006.
- 192 Active Members as of 31-12-2020
- 103 CMA's, 4 CSCA's.
- 55 female members.
- Job titles include Students, Academics, Analysts, Directors, Managers, Controllers, Consultants, and CFO's.
Dr. Kerim Kazgan, CMA - President
Tuğbay Tez, CMA - Secretary
Gaye Berk, CMA - Communication VP
Erem Şenbay, CMA - Administration VP
Murat Özgür Pazarlı, CMA - Treasurer
Ali Alper Bilgin, CMA - Membership VP
Bircem Özekici - Webmaster Aysel Gülbeyaz - Prof. Education VP
Follow Us on Social Media: